Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's a Girl!!

Right after we got back from GA, we got to see our baby via ultrasound, and she surprised nearly all of us with being a girl!! Her head was turned for most of the time, but we did get a cute thumbs up from her.  After 5 brothers, I can NOT believe we will have a house with 5 daughters!! Now our only trick is naming her! Jane, Polly, Claire, Edith have all been thrown around--the kids all got busy taking votes after we got home, to which I replied, "Thanks for your interest and involvement, but be aware, that the naming will still be done by Mom and Dad, regardless of the results! :)"  We were so ready for a George, but are glad to hear the name at least went to royalty since we're not using it now!


 The boys are not thrilled about being SO outnumbered, but it's hard not to be excited--especially w/  Little Lucy delighting us with her singing, dancing and creative speech:  "Can you get me that 'hand-rubber'." (towel)--"I can't stop hicking-up"---"I love my boy Brent." and last night, playing "Categories" for FHE, she would say "bananas" every time it was her turn, and then get squirted with water, so after treats, she got the spray bottle, and said, "Now it's my turn to squirt everyone that says 'bananas!'---say 'Bananas!'"


Brian and I just celebrated our 16th anniversary this last weekend!! We had a delightful night in Salt Lake, visiting Ken Sander's Bookstore again, w/ a very rare French Book of Mormon, and had a DELICIOUS meal at Red Iguana, where we were even serenaded w/ BEAUTIFUL music! It was so nice to be together, and so crazy to think of how much time has passed SO QUICKLY as we await this 7th addition! Life is abundant and SO good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment