Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lucy Birthday





Happy Valentine's Day! and Happy first Birthday Lucy!!
Nate & Stacey were so good to have us for dinner, that Sunday right after we got back from GA--they made a GREAT heart cake for Lucy's birthday, and had beautiful Valentine's tables and place settings for all of us! Brian was a little sick that day, but we opened gifts when we got back, and were all up and running by Monday.  I made pink smoothies and stawberry oatmeal for breakfast that day, then a big heart shaped pizza and giant heart cookie for dinner/FHE treats.  Lucy is SO much fun as she tries to sing during songs now, babble talk as though we should understand, feed herself and drink from a cup, and just ENJOY every interaction she has with us.  I still can't believe how much you can love a new child, no matter how many you already have to love!!

1 comment:

  1. How are Lucy and Sarah already one?! The time has gone by so fast! She is such a cute baby. I love the princess skirt.

    ReplyDelete