Born 5:37 PM Aug 23!!!—7 lbs 12 oz & 21” long; long good day!!
Sad that I had to be induced after all, but happy he's here and all went well. I labored on pitocin walking laps in the little hospital and sitting on a yoga ball. I changed my mind last minute about not wanting an epidural, but by then I was dilated to a 9, and the anesthesiologist was in surgery, so I had no choice. Baby's O2 was dropping as I pushed, (I think the pitocin was so high that once I finally got to the last stage of labor, I didn't need it, and things happened full force). Dr. Bertoldo acted fast helping him get out, and avoiding emergency c-section. He was without oxygen for a little spurt because of how the cord was compressed as he was descending, so though I screamed at the doctor
No comments:
Post a Comment