Sunday, October 2, 2016

Swimming,Schooling, Soccer

So, this is how sad "First Day of School" pictures were this year! I had Maddie send me a selfie after we dropped her off at college: (She's loving her afternoon classes, including one w/ my Uncle Larry as professor, has a custodial job at the Marriott Center/stadium, taking Islam and Judaism classes among other normal freshman generals, gets along great with roommate Emma, and is so happy busy, we barely hear from her!!).  We also got a shot of her crazy moving crew a week before classes:


Brent I actually grabbed a shot the 2nd day, since he leaves earlier than my brain apparently gets going!

Emily I remembered in time, and the little girls too, but I think that's because they reminded me:


And Spencer, I just took one today.  It's not even a school day.  Let alone the first, but he's still cute:
And Jane and I are making the most of missing everyone:
Meanwhile, swimming moments like these from the end of summer:





...Have been replaced with SOCCER moments like this:
It's been a fun year, having all 3 kids (Lucy, Anne, Spencer) regularly score goals at their games!












1 comment: