Visit to Layton Splashpad during hottest week:
Cool free STEM Field trips to Weber State & U of U for 6th graders-- I got to take Spencer & 2 friends as a chaperone to Weber, and it was a blast!--Here they are "spreading disease"
Taking and editing photos ;)--Jane loves to hang out with Brent while he jazzes out on his piano in his room
Finding a Chukkar after a library trip (probably during another showing)--fortunately, there was another passerby there to tell us that's what we were looking at!
Exploring BYU Campus: Eyring Science Center (so glad the reno didn't kill that great entryhall!), Museum of Art, CougarEat, the Library, and the Creamery
We've also enjoyed visits with friends, especially having our old Georgia friends/bishop the Mortensen's over while they were in town, as well as Amber Isaakson I grew up with, and Jon and Kristy Anderson out here for a wedding--such fun people we've been blessed with through our lives!--I've walked w/ Ann Anderton most mornings, making it pleasant to check the yard and garden when I get home in a still cool yard, and we LOVED watching so many friends and ward members in the City Play of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang--esp. the Snarr's who were the amazing leads! I wonder if we've enjoyed things a little more since we had so few expectations this year, but it has been a lot of fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment