Maddie was excited for May--starting off with her birthday (the girl who doesn't even ask for anything--she finally decided on a Chocolate Fondue pot??!!). Her 2 pals Rachel and Carrington had elaborate plans to surprise her at home w/ a party (and had emailed me extensively), hid in her bedroom after I brought her home from a little birthday shopping (read: I took her to Kohl's, gave her some Kohl's cash I'd gotten from shopping online, and laid down in the van while she shopped alone, trying to nurse my sickness w/ an Arby's sandwich--my stomach churns at the memory). Even Spencer and Emily were so excited to pitch in, and THEN, Maddie revealed to them all casually, that she'd seen the first email, so wasn't a HAIR surprised after all--that Maddie! Brian and I also had fun taking her to see an awesome Secret Garden w/ our season tickets :).
AND, she got her braces off!!--Happy Day!!
AND she got MESA (Math and Science club) Lagoon Day w/ her best pals :).
No comments:
Post a Comment