Sunday, August 5, 2012

Raingutter Regatta & Pioneer Day

Spencer had his first Raingutter Regatta in Cubscouts!! It was AWESOME! I remember my brothers w/ REAL gutters--they had a blowup racetrack this time.  The leaders first said, "ONE BLOW PER BOY" (I was giggling too hard to correct them, PLUS we had to see how well that worked!), and finally got the hang of following the boats along.   I love the trio in this picture:  Spencer w/ his Dad and Den Leader standing behind him :).





The weekend before Pioneer Day, Stacey called to see if we wanted to go see the Mormon Tabernacle Concert with them!! Brian and I had a really good time w/ them & Stacey's Mom Prim. 
Brian actually had the day off for Pioneer Day (he's been working like CRAZY this summer--a lot of Saturdays, nights, and early mornings), so we took a bike ride up to the park and had a picnic and played. 




Emily landed hard after this picture, and we had fun (psych fans) the next two days saying she had "bruised her COCCYX!!










 We did sparklers and snaps that night--quickly,--the little ones were TIRED!! I love how magic wands bring out the poses:











PS, we also made great chewy pretzels the other day:






No comments:

Post a Comment