
I (cruelly?) sent one of these pictures in a text to Brian one day while he was at work, w/ just the message, "A Little Excitement here at home!" It was just our carbon monoxide detectors going off--in the middle of a big laundry day--and when I called the Police Dept., they told us they'd notify dispatch, and to wait outside in the meantime, just to be safe. So we waited, and here shows up a great big fire truck and ambulance, w/ at least 7 firemen all ready to check and stabilize our house. (while waiting again, I took these pictures w/ my phone) It turns out the levels were ridiculously low, and probably from having the car running in the garage, and opening the door to the house where fumes could blow in. They opened some windows, blew some air around, and said everything was fine, but that it was good to call,--always better safe than sorry!--and did I mention I like getting calls from my hubby during the day?


No comments:
Post a Comment