Wednesday, February 18, 2009
February 18-lost pictures
So that you may better mourn w/ me the damage I did pulling my card out of the computer prematurely (I've since had a computer tutorial w/ Dad on this point) and ultimately destroying the whole card, I lost images of me w/ my new antibiotic, Brian in his bolo tie (that he found when we were cleaning out the basement--he asked if I dared him to wear it to church, which of course, I did, and when he came out Sunday morning w/ it on, I about collapsed in giggles--he ended up only wearing it to choir though--where he was complimented on it in earnest :), Anne's first days of steps (that don't look a whole lot different from her 10th or 11th days):, the authentic before and after pictures of the couch (couches really don't change much for photos, though), and various and sundry other treasures I may not even remember... but of all the things I've lost recently, these were probably the most non-essential, and fortunately, most replaceable, and as everything, it was a good practice of learning life goes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment